Hello Mother and Mother candidate, taking the kids vacations may be one issue that makes you think hard enough. The reason can not be the origin of the holiday, if we can choose a tourist spot that can provide education, knowledge and new experiences for the little guy. If you are still confused to ask them where to go next vacation, these places could be a reference for you all.
If a place for children is usually synonymous with something fun, spectacular, and sharpening adrenaline, then these places also presents something different. With all kinds of facilities, this place also invites your child to learn many things. Wondering what are the educational attractions for children you can visit?
1. Teach your child about the various professions that exist in this world by visiting Kidzania for you who are in Jakarta
There are 71 pavilions where your children can learn to go through various professions.
Pacific Place Shopping Mall lt.6, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53
Session 1 at 09.00-14.00 and session 2 at 15.00-20.00
Rp 100,000-Rp 180,000 (depending on the age of the child and the rising rate during holidays)
2. Learning about traffic rules needs to be done early on, at Saka Bhayangkara Traffic Park, Jakarta
Recognizing the world of traffic since childhood has become an important thing. Here children can learn by directly driving a car or a bicycle.
Earth Camp and Graha Scout Tour (Buperta), Cibubur
Monday-Friday (for group) and Saturday-Sunday (for public)
FREE (pay admission and Buperta parking only)
3. A picnic while playing at the Cibubur Garden Dairy (Cibugary) farm will increase your son's knowledge later
This wisara place is in a ranch complex, so children can recognize the process of milking cows as well as picnics and playing in the mini playground. By the way, this place is special for groups, yes, for small families still served but must contact the manager first.
Komplek Peternakan DKI Block C No.1 RT 1 RW 2 Pondok Ranggon Cipayung East Jakarta
9:00 to 18:00
Rp 65.0004. Kampung Batu Malakasari, Bandung must be visited so that he would appreciate the environment
This place is an abandoned quarry in Padalarang, Kampung Batu Malakasari and has now been converted into a tourist spot. You can take a canoe across the lake while studying the geography of the tour guide. Children can also play on the ground, visit the farm, learn Sundanese tradition and swim in Tektona Waterpark.
Banjaran Highway (Rencong), Malakasari Village, Kec. Bale Endah, Kab. Bandung West Java
Rp 10,000 (Tektona Waterpark plus Rp 30,000)
5. If you are visiting Bandung, do not forget to invite the children to Bandung Science Center to learn many things
Here are 17 display themes that feature interactive attractions. We can also find corridors that resemble space galaxies, robots, optical illusions, and lasers. If you want to go to Lembang and get stuck, you can stop by here first.
Jl. Sirnagalih No. 15, Bandung
9:30 to 17:00
6. Bring our baby with nature that gave birth through camping activities at SPICE Camp (Spirit Camp Education)
Camping and sleeping in the forest complete with outbound facilities, nature activities, science experiments, and cooking shows for girls will be the most perfect holiday. They will also gain knowledge about global warming as well.
Jl. Panyawangan Kav.3, Bale Pare, Kota Baru Parahyangan, Padalarang, West Bandung.
8:00 to 17:00
7. Nothing is more important than appreciating one's own culture, beginning with introducing Sunda at Saung Angklung Udjo
This place is touted as a one stop workshop of culture. Here children can get to know Sundanese culture by seeing traditional dance performances and instruments. They will be actively involved in the show even if only as spectators.Address:
Jl. No Padasuka no. 188, Bandung
7:00 to 17:30
8. Nature is not only on land yes Mother, children also need to know the sea through Turtle Island in Tanjung Benoa
This place is perfect for children under the age of 10, there are two packages you can take: glass bottom boat and turtle island tour. Children will be brought to the sea 300-500 meters from the beach by boat. There is a clear glass in the middle of the boat to see the ocean, they can also feed the fish.
Rp 10,000 (entrance fee) and Rp 35.ooo (Glass Bottom Boat)
9. Distribute the soul of the little art at Pondok Pekak Ubud when you are on vacation to the Island of the Gods
Pondok Pekak Library Learning Center Ubud is a library that is also used as a place to teach traditional Balinese culture such as sculpture, dance, music art, mask making, cultural art performances until poetry reading.
10. Want to teach the world of agriculture to your children? Agripark Taman Kencana Bogor is the best choice
Little will learn agriculture with fun farming methods, plant vegetables and fruits, and maintain the plants. Can also visit the House of Dairy Cattle and Goat Palace, there we will milk and give milk to the young goat and make yoghurt.
Taman Kencana Sempur, Jalan Taman Kencana No.3 Bogor
Rp 35.000-Rp 200,000 (depending on the tour package)
11. Children need to get acquainted with new things, Rumah Abia Bogor can introduce it to the process of making wooden toys
This place is designed for children aged 4-13 years, they will learn how to manufacture wooden toys from scratch to packaging. Later the results of their assemblies can be brought home as a souvenir. While waiting for their toys to dry, the children will be invited to read a book at the Abia Library and watch a short film at Abia Cinema.Address:
Jl. KH Moch. Toha 13, Ciawi Bogor
12. Still about agricultural education vehicle, Cibalung Happy Land in Bogor can also be one option
Agro tourism for this child offers the experience of plowing rice fields, planting seeds, harvesting vegetables and various other exciting activities.
village Cibalung, district Cijeruk, Bogor
9:00 to 17:00
Rp 10,000-Rp 230,000 (depending on the ware)
13. Herbal medicine is one of our best traditional beverage heritage, invite the children to know at Museum Jamu Jago
This place was founded by Jamu Jago company as the information and promotion center of Jago Jamu. Here they have a collection of photographs of the process of making traditional herbal medicine until herbs are processed in a modern with the latest technological machines.
Jl. No Independence Pioneer 273, Srondol Semarang
Monday-Friday at 08.00-16.00
14. You are in Semarang? Do not be missed to invite your little one to visit Langen Tirto
This one tourist attraction combines nature tourism, education, restaurants, and fishing pond. Here children can also find rides games such as water bikes, ATVs, mini trains, and many more.
Village of Rowo Bone Kecamatan Biru
15. Last but not least, Rumah Batik Surabaya will make your children love their traditional dress moreRumah Batik Surabaya freeing you to see, buy, order, to learn the process of making batik there. It will definitely be a very enjoyable experience for your little one.
Margorejo Street No. 143 Surabaya
08.00-20.00 (weekday) and 08.00-19.00 (weekend)
Batik Course: 10.00-19.00 (break from 12:00 to 13:00)
How Mother, is not confused anymore kan want to take the little vacation where?
Other Helpful and Entertaining Articles
Batik, One Of The Beauty Of Indonesia Products. Come, Preserve and Proud!
Those Who Rarely Show off In Social Media, His Life is More Successful and Happy. Here are 6 Explanations!
When The Media Is Blind Rating To Less Expect. 10 Months of Time Wasted Because of Cyanide Coffee Cases!
The Painters, Art Enthusiasts Who Tried to Imitate it
Live In Tour, Staying at Citizen's Home. Besides Cheaper, You Can Also Have Valuable Experience