Image source: https://cache2.chandoo.org/images/dbt/img/db-04.png
Coming home Friday prayer I straighten out this unsteady leg. I try to fancy and think a little about the demo way the government wants …
I opened Law Number 9 of 1998 (9/1 998), I read quickly, but slowly in the next chapter …
FORMS AND PROCEDURES
GENERAL INVENTORY DELIVERY
(1) Forms of public opinion may be executed by:
a. rallies or demonstrations;
c. general meeting; and or
d. free speech.
(2) Public opinion submission as referred to in paragraph
(1) shall be held in public places except:
a. in the neighborhood of the presidential palace, places of worship, military installations,
hospitals, airport or sea ports, railway stations, land transport terminals, and national vital objects;
b. on the national big day.
(3) The perpetrators or participants of public opinion as
referred to in paragraph (1) are prohibited from bringing objects that could endanger public safety.
(1) The submission of public opinion as referred to in Article 9 shall be notified in writing to the Police.
(2) The written notification referred to in paragraph (1) shall be submitted by the person concerned, the leader, or the person in charge of the group.
(3) Notification as referred to in paragraph (1) not later than 3 x 24 (three times twenty four) hours before the commencement of activity has been received by the local Police.
(4) The written notification referred to in paragraph (1) shall not apply to scientific activities within the campus and religious activities.
The letter of notification as referred to in Article 10 paragraph (1) shall contain:
a. purpose and objectives;
b. place, location, and route;
c. time and duration;
e. Person in charge;
f. name and address of the organization, group or individual;
g. props used; and or
h. number of participants.Article 12
(1) The party responsible for activities as referred to in Article 6, Article 9,
and Article 11 shall be responsible for the activities to be carried out in a safe, orderly and peaceful manner.
(2) Every 100 (one hundred) perpetrators or participants of the protest or
demonstrations and parades there must be up to 5 (five) persons responsible.
At this point, I think that the demo of the law is just a dream, it can not be realized. Imagine having to report 3x 24 hours before, what if the aspiration suddenly ..
Ahha … I find a way ….
But I have to sleep first … uuuuuaaaaaamhhhhffff ..