Image source: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/dc/8a/6ddc8af053689ced3e4ffc4418a3394a.jpg
It's always fun to wear flip-flops or shorts to go to the beach, but for some people are still inferior because they realize the skin of the feet dry and rough and even cracked. Having a dry, rough leg skin makes it look dull and unattractive, this can be due to various things like eczema, lack of drinking water, frequent wearing flip flops, weather, irritation, age and more. This common symptom can occur anywhere and anyone does not know the type of skin.
Dry skin is not only experienced by people who live in hot or tropical air just turns on cold temperatures to be one cause of dry skin. Especially for the frequent exposure to air conditioning or for you who like to shower or soak in hot water. Dry skin indicates that our skin is not in a healthy condition and certainly requires extra care and care.
There are many ways to treat dry skin can be started from a long series to a very easy way. Dry scaly skin on the feet is difficult to hide, well here are some easy ways to overcome the dry skin on the feet:
1. Bathing or warm water compresses, you can compress the dry skin area with warm water, warm water bath can also be an option but it should be noted that no more 5-10 minutes of warm water bath. Then gently rub the skin of your feet with a washcloth that has been compressed with warm water in order to lift the rest of dead skin on the skin of your feet. After that, dry the skin of your feet and apply moisturizer to keep skin hydrated.
2. Choose the right Cleansing Soap, a wide selection of products for skin, but please note whether it is suitable for our skin or not. Choose products that are not too hard for the skin, you should select products that do not contain sodium lauryl sulfate that can drain your skin moisture.
3. Dry the skin well, make sure you to dry the skin after bathing, the water on the surface of the skin will evaporate and will be even drier than before. In addition, rough handles to dry the skin can also damage the outermost layer of skin resulting in dry skin and irritation. Should choose a soft cloth and clean to dry the skin.
4. Apply Sunscreen, sun exposure becomes one of the causes of dry skin, you can prevent skin damage by applying sunscreen SPF 30 every time going out the house. Should repeat every 2 hours.
5. Use Natural Materials, olive oil or jojoba oil can help moisturize your skin, simply by applying oil and massage gently with a circular motion so that the oil can seep into the inside of the skin.
6. Fulfill Your Nutrition For Skin, many of us know that the skin is in need of essential nutrients such as vitamins A, C and E as well as some other mineral elements. Now comes CollaBeauty skin supplement products containing Grape Extract, Vitamin C, Sodium Hyaluronet, L-glutathione and Collagen are able to moisturize the skin, brighten, tighten, smooth skin tone and prevent acne.