Crave a home or a comfortable room at the same time can also help you sleep more relaxed and sound? Actually there are many ways you can do, for example ya by arranging space in accordance with your personality, tidy up the room tidy, installing aromatherapy candles when relaxed and many other things. In addition to doing these things, you also try to add some plants that are believed to have cool benefits such as cleaning the air more effectively and provide a relaxing effect.
Reporting from popsugar.com, this time Hipwee will present a review of 10 plants in pots that are not only beautiful but also can help refresh the room while providing comfort so you can sleep more soundly. Check out until yes
1. Plant Spider Plant supposedly can help absorb toxic as well as beautify the room, you know. Interested in collecting?
Easy dizziness or headache? Try hanging this plant your room or room deh. In addition to easy to maintain, plants that easily reproduce to be planted again is also able to absorb harmful chemicals in the air like formaldehyde so that the air in your room so fresher and cleaner.
2. Plants Snake Plant or tongue-in-law he said can help clean the air around it. This plant is also not difficult to treat, you know!
Somehow the name of a plant called Snake Plant or Sanseviera this so Tongue in Indonesia. But definitely if you want to have a better air quality in your room or room, then this plant must really you have. In addition to having a good survival, this plant is also unique because when other plants stop changing CO2 so O2 at night, this plant just does not stop doing it. More oxygen at night means your sleep quality could be better!
3. Rosemary plant was not only useful in the kitchen, you know. This plant has many benefits if stored in your room
In addition to helping to freshen the room, it is said that the aroma of this plant helps reduce anxiety and improve your ability to remember better. Uh, but if you break up do not keep this plant first, the fear of remembering the former mulu
4. Beautiful plant called Gerbera Daisy is also apparently able to release oxygen at night and get rid of harmful chemical elements from the air. Wow!
This beautiful plant will work well if your room has good sunlight. It is said that this plant can help get rid of harmful chemical elements from the air and increase oxygen levels in the room because he also releases oxygen at night. Suitable for allergy sufferers or Sleep Apnea nih ~
5. Who does not know the Lavender plant? Just one small pot of this plant alone can help improve the quality of your sleep, you knowSurely you've not alien with this beautiful purple plant? In addition to having a nice aroma and attractive appearance, this plant also was able to help the problem of anxiety easily and help you sleep faster because it is efficacious to reduce the rate of heart rate, blood pressure and stress levels. Lavender has a pretty strong influence, so a pot containing a small clump alone is enough.
6. Although often identified with mystical things in Indonesia, jasmine plants have many benefits for you who are difficult to sleep ~
Although the jasmine plant is a bit awkward if placed in the room, but the fact research proves that this plant has a better effect than lavender in terms of helping to relax the body and mind. It is said that this plant can help reduce anxiety and help you sleep faster because of efficacious lower heart rate, blood pressure and stress levels as well.
7. Pothos or Betel Plants Ivory is also a powerful way to clear the air plus the treatment is not difficult at all. Suitable for you who are busy
The next air cleansing plant is Pothos or Sirih Gading plant. This plant is very popular as a home-based plant because besides do not need a lot of watered and not fussy about the sun, this plant can also clean the air in your room, you know. Betel Ivory is also good at converting carbon monoxide into oxygen so this plant is mandatory you have at home. Oya, this plant is toxic yes, so if weeding this plant make sure you wear gloves.
8. English Ivy is in addition to beautiful, the benefits also turned out very ciamik. If you had not thought about it before, maybe now you can consider putting this plant into the room
These creepers look like ordinary plants, but the benefits of super kece, you know. English Ivy is not only beautiful in hanging on the walls of the room, but also proved to have the ability to get rid of mildew and feces in the air, reduce the potential for allergy and clean the air. Less cool what try?
9. Aloe Vera plant can be displayed in the room because the benefits are not just for moisturizing the skin and fertilize hair
What are the benefits of the Aloe Vera plant you know? If during this popular benefit is just to overcome sunburned skin and heal skin wounds and maintain healthy hair, you must also know the benefits in clear air. Aloe vera is able to absorb benzene from the air, a substance commonly found in paints and chemical cleaners. Great right?
10. Finally, Peace Lily plants are beautiful and scented with many benefits of kece. Must have ya!
In addition to having an interesting appearance, this plant Peace Lily can also be a mandatory plant in your house, you know. The reason, not just beautiful and scented, this plant also helps improve sleep quality. This plant is able to absorb harmful substances in the air such as benzene, formaldehyde, and carbon monoxide. Remarkably, he was able to catch mushroom spores in the air and turn them into food! Incredible, huh?Well, roughly where will your collection of plants be? Besides not hard to be treated, the average price is also very affordable.
Other Helpful and Entertaining Articles
10 Types of the World's Most Unique Flowers That Make You Hell
5 Trends of Bridal Flower Bouquet in the Year 2016. Not Just Beautiful, Also Fascinating
For Your Momentum Moment Moment, 15 Inspirations Of A Simple Flower Bouquet It Will Make Your Show More Impressive
Rose is a symbol of respect and rings is a symbol of appreciation
Sunflower Garden, Hits Destination in Bantul You Must See!