JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Many names mentioned in the indictment cases of e-ID card corruption.
Dozens of members of the House of Representatives Commission II period 2009-2014 called receiving fees from money budgeted in the e-ID card project.
In this case, the former Director of Information Administration of Population, Directorate General of Population and Civil Registry of Kemendagri Sugiharto, and former Director General of Population and Civil Registration, Irman, sat in the defendant's chair.
The indictment was read out at the Corruption Court, Jakarta, Thursday (9/3/2017).
About July to August 2010, the House of Representatives began to discuss the Budget Draft of FY 2011. One of them about e-ID card project budget.
Andi Agustinus alias Andi Narogong as the executor of the project several times to meet with a number of members of the House of Representatives.
Then approved a budget of Rp 5.9 trillion with compensation Andi give a fee to some members of the House and officials of the Ministry of Interior.
Finally it was agreed that 51 percent of the budget would be spent on the project, while 49 percent would be distributed to the Ministry of Home Affairs, members of the House of Representatives, and the profits of the work or partners.
In this case, Irman was charged with enrichment of Rp 2,371,250,000, 877,700 US dollars and 6,000 Singapore dollars.
KOMPAS.com / GARRY ANDREW LOTULU Defendant former Director General of Population and Civil Registration Ministry of Home Affairs, Irman and Director of Information Administration Information of the Directorate General of Population and Civil Registry of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Sugiharto underwent a trial of alleged corruption case procurement package implementation e-ID card in Corruption Court , Jakarta, Thursday (9/3/2017). KPK suspect there is an act against the law and or abuse of authority that resulted in state losses related to the procurement of electronic ID cards with potential losses of the state reached Rp 2.3 Trillion. Meanwhile, Sugiharto get money amounting to 3,473,830 US dollars.
In addition to enrich themselves, the defendants also enriched others. The following is based on the indictment compiled by KPK prosecutors:1. Gamawan Fauzi (then Minister of Home Affairs) amounted to 4.5 million US dollars and Rp 50 million
2. Diah Anggraini (then Secretary General of Ministry of Home Affairs) amounted to 2.7 million US dollars and Rp 22.5 million
3. Drajat Wisnu Setyawan (Chairman of the Procurement Committee e-ID card) totaling 615,000 US dollars and Rp 25 million
4. Six members of the auction committee, each amounting to 50,000 US dollars
5. Husni Fahmi a number of 150,000 US dollars and Rp 30 million
6. Anas Urbaningrum amounting to 5.5 million US dollars
7. Melcias Marchus Mekeng (then Chairman Banggar DPR) a sum of 1.4 million US dollars
8. Olly Dondokambey a total of 1.2 million US dollars
9. Tamsil Linrung a total of 700,000 US dollars
10. Mirwan Amir a total of 1.2 million US dollars
11. Arif Wibowo a total of 108,000 US dollars12. Chaeruman Harahap a sum of 584,000 US dollars and Rp 26 billion
13. Ganjar Pranowo amounting to 520,000 US dollars
14. Agun Gunandjar Sudarsa as a member of Commission II and Budget Board of the Republic of Indonesia amounted to 1.047 million US dollars
15. Mustokoweni totaling 408,000 US dollars
16. Ignatius Mulyono a total of 258,000 US dolla
17. Taufiq Effendi totaling 103,000 US dollars
18. Teguh Juwarno a total of 167,000 US dollars
19. Miryam S Haryani a total of 23,000 US dollars
20. Rindoko, Numan Abdul Hakim, Abdul Malik Haramain, Djamal Aziz, and Jazuli Juwaini as Kapoksi at Commission II of the House of Representatives of Indonesia each 37,000 US Dollars
21. Markus Nari amounting to Rp 4 billion and 13,000 US dollars
22. Yasonna Laoly amounted to 84,000 US dollars23. Khatibul Umam Wiranu a total of 400,000 US dollars
24. M Jafar Hafsah a sum of 100,000 US doar
25. Ade Komarudin some 100,000 doar US
26. Abraham Mose, Agus Iswanto, Andra Yastriansyah Agussalam, and Darman Mappangara as directors of PT LEN Industri each earn Rp 1 billion
27. Wahyuddin Bagenda as President Director of PT LEN Industri amounting to Rp 2 billion
28. Marzuki Alie amounting to Rp 20 billion
29. Johannes Marliem 14.88 million US dollars and Rp 25.242.546.892
30. A total of 37 members of Commission II totaling 556,000 US dollars. Each gets money ranging from 13,000 to 18,000 US dollars
31. Some members of the Fatmawati team, namely Jimmy Iskandar Tedjasusila alias Bobby, Eko Purwoko, Andi Noor, Wahyu Setyo, Benny End, Dudi, and Kurniawan each amounting to Rp 60 million
32. Collective management of PNRI consortium amounting to Rp 137,989,835,260
33. Perum PNRI amounting to Rp 107,710,849,10234. PT Sandipala Artha Putra Rp 145.851.156.022
35. PT Mega Lestari Unggul which is a holding company of PT Sandipala Artha Putra amounting to Rp148,863,947,122
36. PT LEN Industri amounting to Rp 20,925,163,862
37. PT Sucofindo amounting to Rp 8,231,289,362
38. PT Quadra Solution amounting to Rp 127,320,213,798,36