Image source: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D-lWrywX_nI/TaXlbCkiNWI/AAAAAAAAADk/uRxKLs31DDw/s1600/vb+yi.jpg
Liputan6.com, Jakarta – Directorate General of Renewable Energy Conservation of Energy (EBTKE) The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) announced the national energy efficiency award 2014.
EBTKE Director General of ESDM Ministry Rida Mulayan said the energy efficiency award is aimed at rewarding government institutions and stakeholders in the industrial and building sectors for their success in applying energy efficiency and conservation principles in their environment.
"This is a form of appreciation from various parties who have done the energy efficiency step," said Rida, in the evening of the awarding of energy, in Jakarta, Wednesday (19/11/2014).
ESDM Minister Sudirman Said added that in relation to national energy security, efforts to implement efficiency and energy conservation are priorities that need to be understood, understood and implemented by all parties.
"Therefore, it is necessary to support good cooperation, it is key to the success of energy conservation in Indonesia," he said.
Here's the list of award winners:
A. Category of Energy Efficient Buildings Building
– Public Building 2 -. PT Biofarma (Persero)
– Garaha Merah Putih Jakarta – Telkom Property
– The Breeze Mall – PT Bumi Serpong Damai Tbk
B. Category of Energy Management in Building Industry and Building
– Energy management in industry (small and medium): PT Phapros Tbk and PT Sinar Sosro Pandeglang Factory
– Energy management in industry (large): PT Semen Padang, PT Smelting, PT Cheil Jedang Indonesia
– Special Innovation in industry: PT Kaltim Prima Coal, PT Mitra Kerinci
– Energy management in building (small and medium): Graha Telkom BSD Tangerang (Telkom Property), Graha Indonesia Wifi (Telkom Property)
– Energy management in large buildings: Manara Multimedia (Telkom Property), Dharmais Cancer Hospital.
C Category Energy and Water Saving on Government- Central government: BPKP, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Health, BPS, KKP
– Local government: East Java Provincial Government, Central Java Provincial Government, West Java Provincial Government, North Sulawesi Provincial Government and Central Sulawesi Provincial Government. (Pew / Nrm)