Image source: http://www.pictogram.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/490/files/sites/490/2015/09/interesting-facts-about-the-human-body-1.jpg
The human body is unique. Without us knowing, many miraculous things that happen every day on our body. You also may not know if there are many extraordinary things that can be done humans. Some of the facts below may be hard to believe, but these things are actually happening in your body right now.
1. Human finger tips are very sensitive. Even if your finger size is as big as earth, you can still feel the difference between home and car.
2. The average length of human blood vessels reaches 96 thousand kilometers, equal to 2.5 times the circumference of the earth.
3. The human eye is very sensitive. If the earth were flat, you could see the glow of wax from a distance of 50 kilometers.
4. Nerve impulses move from and toward the brain at a speed of 400 km / h, much faster than Formula-1 cars.
5. When your cheeks flushed, your stomach lines also blushed.
6. The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.
7. Inside your navel, there are thousands of bacteria that make up an ecosystem whose wealth is equivalent to a tropical rainforest.
8. When in love, the human brain releases a mixture of neurotransmitters and hormones similar to amphetamines, resulting in increased heart rate, loss of appetite and insomnia, and pleasure.
9. You can actually see ultraviolet light. Only, this ability is filtered by the lens of the eye. Some people who undergo surgery to remove lenses can detect UV light.
10. An adult human consists of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octylion) atoms. By comparison, the universe has only 300 billion stars.11. Human muscle is much stronger than we think. Its strength is limited to protect the tendons and muscles from damage. This limitation turns out to be removed in an adrenaline rush state, in which some people can even lift big boulders or cars alone.
12. Humans are the best distance runners on earth, better than four-legged animals. In fact, thousands of years ago people used to chase their prey until their prey died exhausted.
13. All the hairs that grow on a man's head are able to withstand weights of up to 12 tons.
14. Within 30 minutes, the human body generates enough heat to boil 3.5 liters of water.
15. We have the same amount of hair as a chimpanzee, only most of it is useless and not visible.
16. The atoms that make up the human body today are the same as the atoms that formed at the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.
17. Human bone is as strong as granite. A box of bones the size of a box of matches can withstand loads up to 9 tons.
18. If the human brain is a computer, it can process 38,000 trillion duties every second. The strongest supercomputer today, BlueGene, is only able to process its 0.002%.
19. The ciliary muscle in charge of focusing the eye moves more than 100,000 times each day. To give your legs an equivalent exercise, you must walk at least 80 km.
20. For each weight gain of 0.5 kilograms, the blood vessels in your body grew 11 kilometers in length.
21. Humans have 50 percent of the same DNA as bananas.22. Feelings of loneliness can cause physical pain. Just as you are moved to avoid physical pain, you must also have the same stimulus to connect with others and find friendship, with the aim of avoiding the pain of loneliness.
23. A human sperm cell contains 37.5 mb of male DNA needed to make a human child. That means in a single ejaculation, the average human transfers 1,500 terabytes of information.
24. Humans produce their own light and fluoresce in the dark. The light we emit is 1000 times weaker than the light that the human eye can perceive.
25. Man gets rid of 20 kilograms of skin during his lifetime and replaces his entire epidermis every month.
26. In a day, your blood moves as far as 20,000 kilometers, equivalent to four times the length of Indonesia.
27. Nerve cells connected in our brain have structures similar to the structure of the universe.
28. About 90% of the cells that make up human beings are not human at first, mostly fungi and bacteria.
29. Together with the five senses we know, such as hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch, humans have 15 other senses. These include balance, temperature, pain, and time and feeling of tightness, thirst, and satiety.
30. Our bodies contain 0.2 milligrams of gold, mostly in the blood. To extract gold weighing 8 grams, it takes blood from 40,000 people.
31. The human brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and calories that enter the body, even though the weight is just 2% of the total body weight.
32. Some women see more color than others. Most people have 3 types of eye receptors to distinguish colors, while they have 4 to 5 receptor types.33. A condition called synesthesia causes the senses to overlap. In other words, people can taste the word or hear the color.
34. The need for continuous breathing occurs because CO2 accumulates far more than our body needs will be 02. If there is another way to get rid of CO2 in the blood, we breathe enough once in a minute.
35. Crying relieves stress and reduces feelings of sadness or anger. Physically, crying can really help make you relieved.
36. We produce tears of different structures, depending on the reason we weep. When viewed through a microscope, crying because of grief, joy, or because the onions produce different tears.
Miraculously, right? Therefore, thank God all that God has given us, whatever the circumstances. Love yourself, love your body. Do not ruin it with things that are not positive.